So, you have decided the time has come to freshen up the look of your home or business. You’ve done a walk-around several times and know that exterior painting will make the structure look like new. You have also determined it is a job you do not wish to take on, so the next step is to find a paint company to do the job for you. But, how do you go about finding the right paint business for your needs? What follows are some simple guidelines that should help you “pick the perfect painters for your final presentation”!
• Start by reflecting on what you expect from the company you choose to paint your home. Perhaps price is the greatest consideration. Maybe your time frame is most critical. You should have some idea in mind of what your expectations are but be prepared to be flexible. Ultimately, you may find one company offers an attractive price while the other is able to meet your time constraints.
• Next, go ahead and contact your friends, family, and co-workers. If you know someone who has had their home or business painted professionally recently, they may be your best resource. A satisfied customer is a business’s best reference. Even though there are plenty of places to ‘post’ or comment on a company’s work – not everyone is inclined to do so positively or can make the time.
• Now, identify the list of business review sites that are considered to be the most credible. Certainly, these would include such resources as the Better Business Bureau, Angie’s List, Facebook and others. This should make the job of finding authentic feedback about a potential company much easier.
• Take your time reading the reviews and then prepare a list of no more than half a dozen companies you think will meet your needs. Contact them individually and arrange to meet with them. Have them do a walk-around of your home or business then provide a quote. Make sure there are no hidden fees.
• Finally, take a few days and consider your options then ‘go for it’. Putting in the time to find the right company in advance will better ensure you will be happy with the results.
Contact University Painters, Inc. for a company that will meet your needs.